TECHNICAL AUDIO DEVICES LABORATORIES, INC.
INSPIRING THE JOY OF LISTENING
Technical Audio Devices Laboratories, Inc. (TADL), grew from the sprit to discover technologies to perfectly recreate the pure sound of live performances with uncompromising craftsmanship. We inherited our philosophy from Bart Locanthi, recognized across the globe as the ultimate sound technologist. He believed that genuine technology is true to the basics and that genuine technology places greater importance on sound quality than on technology for its own sake. At TADL, we are honing our technology to create equipment that reproduces musical sounds and evokes both the energy and impact of life music.
- We are working to optimize the pleasure and pride of ownership with the wonder and thrill of listening.
- We are devoted to our high-level technologies and carefully craft each product by hand, even as the times, technology and audio environments advance.
- We are innovating to effectively incorporate the latest materials and technologies in our basic design policies and concepts.
- We are maintaining design quality to ensure long-term use, fusing Japan’s unique materials and technologies to improve artistic qualities.
- We are actively promoting socially responsible activities for environmental conservation to balance consumption and production.
Technical Audio Devices Laboratories, Inc.
President Mr. Jun Nagahata
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0023, Japan
Established October 1, 2007
Kawagoe R&D Office
25-1 Yamada, Kawagoe-shi,
Saitama 350-8555, Japan
Tendo R&D Office
1105 Kunomoto, Tendo-shi,
Yamagata 994-0012, Japan